Institutional Forum – Marizanne Burger
The Institutional Forum advises the Board and must perform such other functions as may be delegated or assigned to it by Council.
- Monitors the race and gender equity policies and all other policies related to human resources.
- Monitors the selection of candidates for senior management positions.
- Monitors the code of conduct, mediation, and dispute resolution procedures.
- Ensures of an institutional culture which promotes tolerance and respect for fundamental human rights and creating an appropriate environment for teaching, research, and learning.
- Ensures functions are implemented as determined by Council.
- Ensures that The Institute submits the annual Skills Development reports to the Department of Labour.
- Ensures an institutional culture which promotes staff wellness and Monitors complaints and compliments from students, staff, and faculty.