MASTER OF BUSINESS LEADERSHIP
This programme is aimed at business leaders, senior managers and self-employed entrepreneurs who wish to undertake advanced scholarship, deep theoretical engagement and the ability to apply these to real-world scenarios within the field of business leadership. The programme aims to contribute to knowledge relating to professional and/or organisational contexts, to probe and solve problems.
Elective For this Qualification
*Kindly contact The Institute for availability of electives. The Institute reserves the right not to run a particular elective should minimum enrolment numbers not be reached.
- * Project Leadership
- * Social Entrepreneurship and innovation
- * Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
- * Customer Relationship Management
- * Contemporary Workplace Context
- * Strategic Marketing for the Contemporary
- * Strategy in a global context