Reconnect with your alumni association
- Keep your details current click here to provide us with your most up to date details
- Let us know should you have any suggestions around initiatives that you would like to see happening
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on our social media platforms
Re-engage and co-create with us
There are multiple ways that you can re-engage with us, possible ways are listed below. However, as per the ethos of Da Vinci we are open to co-creating in any other suggested ways:
- Enjoy access to the Da Vinci Voice our monthly newsletter
- Rejoin the Da Vinci Institute as a student by studying one of our qualifications or short learning programmes
- Consider becoming a mentor to a current student
- Provide testimonials of your experience at Da Vinci
- We are interested in all of your life events, interesting projects and endeavours, promotions, awards and achievements
- Consider submitting thought leadership pieces or blog posts to contribute to our various social media and online platforms
- Join us at our monthly Curiosita colloquiums
- Become a speaker at our monthly Curiosita colloquiums and share your expertise with our audience
Purpose of the Da Vinci Institute Alumni Association
We are Davincians
The primary purpose of the Da Vinci Institute alumni association is to foster the continued co-creation between The Institute’s remarkable alumni. We hope this online platform strengthens the network between the alumni themselves, as well as a continued relationship between Da Vinci and our remarkable alumnus.
Each of you our remarkable alumnus are a pivotal part of continuing the legacy of Da Vinci and ensuring that the community at large knows who Da Vinci is and how each of you influences the co-creation of sustainable societies and contribute towards the communities that you operate within.
We hope you will share your life updates and accomplishments with us and we hope that you will re-engage with Da Vinci to share your expertise and provide thought leadership.