Cliff is the Learning Experience Specialist at Cornerstone Performance Solutions, a leading provider of learning experiences and people development in the banking industry.
He is an Occupation Directed Training and Development Practitioner and an Organisational Development Practitioner focusing on optimising individual, group and organisational behaviour, with a specific focus on systemic business impact learning.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Management of Technology and Innovation, with his dissertation on Personal Significance, a key element of a learning architecture to enable workplace realities. He also holds an ODETDP qualification and is an accredited Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and Material Developer.
He is currently busy with his PhD – researching on an aphorism for an experience-age learning architecture.
He has held various leadership and consulting positions in the banking environment and consulted with companies in South Africa and numerous African countries in his 30-year career in the Learning & Development industry.
Corporate Experience includes:
- Chief Learning Architect as Cornerstone Performance Solutions
- Managing Director of the Grace Institute for Leadership Development
- Head of Learning & Development at African Bank
- Lead L&D consultant at Tsumkwe Consultancy
- Regional Facilitator for ABSA
International Consulting Experience:
- Integrated Leadership Development – Ghana 2011
- Establishing sustainable learning – Tanzania 2010
- Establishing a Sales Culture in Bank Windhoek – Namibia – 2003 to 2006